5.20.2005

So we're almost to the halfway mark....

And by that, I mean I'm almost four and a half (does that really count?) months along in this exciting journey that is pregnancy. I've had some weird things happening to my body lately, mainly the "somebody-just-kicked-me-in-the-stomach" feeling also known as the expansion of the stomach that essentially is a result of the growing baby. I haven't outgrown my old clothes quite yet, but I've noticed a bulg in the middle of my stomach and that butterfly-fluttering is still happening down in the lower part of my stomach.

I had my first ultrasound back in April, which was the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen, although I'm sure once the baby is bigger when the ultrasound is done in June I can stop referring to it as "the baby" and actually call it by it's official name. Heh.

That's it for now, more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home