3.16.2005

Well, if you couldn't have guessed.......

by the new blog title, Life as a Newlywed just became The Pregnant Life! Bryan and I just discovered last Thursday, officially, after two HPTs that we're going to have a new member in the household in about 8 months. Needless to say we're excited, and I'm so excited I'm going to share this information with you as we move along! This week is actually week #5 for me in pregnancy terms, so I'm five weeks along and according to babycenter.com, the baby is about the size of a sesame seed. And THAT is pretty dang small!

So while you're here reading all about the wonderful joys of pregnancy (should I be plagued by morning sickness, I'll omit the gorey details), check out a few of my favorite websites:

Name Miranda's baby!
Parenthood.Com
KidsLine.com

Be sure to come back for updates!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home